We appreciate your interest in the Truman Van Dyke Company.
- When you visit and navigate our website and when you communicate with us via our website, we do not retain ANY personal information about you on our website.
- We do not sell customer information.
- Our typical customer who pays for an insurance policy via credit card does so only once, or infrequently. Accordingly we have chosen the safe route, we do not store the credit card information on our website.
- We do not share customer information with persons, companies, or organizations outside of the Truman Van Dyke Company and it's Parent Company and any companies owned by the parent company that would use that information to solicit you in any way regarding their products or services.
- We ensure persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential and to use it only to provide the services we've asked them to perform.
- Within the Truman Van Dyke Company we communicate regarding the need to protect your information to those individuals who may have access to it.
- The Truman Van Dyke Company has established physical and electronic policies and procedures to protect customer information.